Re: Fw: fuel filter

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: fuel filter
From: "Jon Postoloff" <jmpost@sandersville.net>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 19:34:55 -0400
Edward and all - ,
I have a spin on filter on my Brick for the past 3+ years.  I have it
mounted to the left wheel well behind the radiator overflow tank.  It
was the only place to fit it in.  It is a diesel fuel filter part
#068127177B from Volkswagen (Audi).  Several other filters that are
comparable are - Purlator - F60152 or WIX #33472.  I use it to
primarily keep gas tank crud from messing up the carburetor.  Hope
that helps.
---   Jon Postoloff