Fw: fuel filter

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: fuel filter
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 00:54:52 -0400
Only a screen type should be used between the tank
and pump. Usually, the one in the tank is sufficient.

Normally, if two filters are used, they are put in
parallel to keep pressure drop to a minimum.

The only spin-on filters I know of are the racing
type, which require either a high pressure mechanical
or electric pump.

Dunno about the diesel filter, but for sure don't use
one designed for late model F.I., since it will have
way too much pressure drop for a standard pump. I
would think the diesel filter would be in this
category.

GM