Bricklin on Autoweek

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bricklin on Autoweek
From: "Brett Russell" <brussell@powercom.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 09:49:18 -0500
I don't know if anyone saw this or not, but on Friday's Autoweek on
Speedvision,
they had a ~5 minute article on the Bricklin.  The only thing that they
mentioned that
I didn't know was that the reason to  switch to the Ford engine was because
of heat
concerns with the AMC.  I have the episode taped, so I'll watch it again if
anyone is
interested in hearing whatelse they say.  If anyone wants to put it up on a
website,
get in touch and send me a tape and I'll copy it for you.  They also showed
a really nice
looking Orange Brick with the air door mod.

Brett Russell