Re: Bricklin on Autoweek

To: "Jim Pivirotto" <jimp@SALT.FirstIndustrial.com>, <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bricklin on Autoweek
From: "Brett Russell" <brussell@powercom.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 11:17:57 -0500
Well, there's so little info around about the Bricks, I'd say there's a
definite possibility that they were wrong about some things.  That show
really made me wish I could invest some money into mine, I really love that
car.  Stupid VR-4 and it's expensive maintenance.  Stupid wife and her house
dreams! ;)  Hehe, jk.