Stress cracks

To: Bricklin <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stress cracks
From: Serge <serge.ber@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 07:34:15 -0400
Hi .....All ! In my Bricklin owners manual page 3 there is a article on
acrylic repair , it says  to sand scratch with 400 or 600 grit sandpaper
and after to buff it out to new finish ,but for deep gouge can be filled
with matching acrylic filler and after buffing ,no trace of the gouge
will be seen. If so I notice that people are saying that the stress
cracks are not right trough the body only the acrylic not the
fiberglass. So? Do you think we can fill these stress cracks with this
acrylic filler ? This would save us big time $$$$ for us .So does anyone
no if this matching filler is still available to us? If so where can we
find it...Thank 's   Serge vin#1733