Re: BIG XXV Media Coverage / Sponsors

To: Michael Mitchell <MICHAELM@bcgsys.com>
Subject: Re: BIG XXV Media Coverage / Sponsors
From: Edward Eberhardt <topaz4@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 16:46:19 -0500
Hi,
    Sounds great that  you are trying to promote the car.   Maybe if the XXV
event could get wide media coverage, It would help a great deal to finally make
more people aware and recongition for our Bricklins.  Speed Vision would
definitly be a Big media coverage event.
    You also listed good names for sponors (Summit, etc.), but could local
dealerships/ garages contribute to the door prices?
    I am from PA. and I did not know my car could get a historical lic., is that
the same thing as an Antique plate?

Thanks for your time and effort,
Ed Eberhardt