Media Coverage

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Media Coverage
From: "Phil Martin" <pmartin_vacation@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 21:01:22 GMT
I'd suggest getting in touch with SpeedVision directly.  They produce a
bunch of shows that might be interested.  Ones I can think of offhand
include:

   My Classic Car
   Classics
   Horsepower TV
   HotRod Magazine TV

The first two, I think you'd have a decent chance of getting an episode
devoted to the event, because it fits their format.  The latter two, I think
a short segment would probably be more likely.

SpeedVision themselves should be approached as a sponsor too - they do
sponsor quite a lot of racing and other automotive events.  In any case,
they might be helpful in putting you in touch with other companies that are
good candidates for sponsors.

Hope this helps,
--
Phil.