75 Power Steering question

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: 75 Power Steering question
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 16:45:27 -0500
Hey gang;

   On the 75s (which use a different PS pump than the 74s) has anyone replaced
their resivor to pump hose?  I'm looking for a part number or info on it.
It is relatively large in dia.  Is it pre-bent, or have you been able to
bend some generic hose?

   I haven't found my original one to take to the parts store to try and
find a replacement.