heat/ac

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: heat/ac
From: alan coleman <nalaco@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 09:14:30 -0500 (EST)
This message is directed to John Blair. John, for some reason, I
am getting an unsuccessful transmission message when sending
a message to your email address.

Concerning heater/ac box alignment, I found a much simpler way to do it.
I fashioned a couple of aluminum plates to fit over the openings in the
boxes. I cut holes in
them that are slightly less in dia. than flexible dryer duct hose
(aluminum). I
attached the hose to the plates using epoxy. THis made for a good seal.
I then attached the plates to the boxes using silicone. Doing it
this way seemed to make more sense than moving stuff around and
still having to fashion a wa;y to connect the ducts.

Alan Coleman