Re: 75 Power Steering question

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 75 Power Steering question
From: Jess Nicholas <jessn@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 01:08:08 -0600
John T. Blair wrote:

> Hey gang;
>
>    On the 75s (which use a different PS pump than the 74s) has anyone replaced
> their resivor to pump hose?

Heh heh...I don't even have my Bricklin yet, and I can relate to this
question.

My friend with #2417 had to replace this hose two years ago and it took
four months to do the job. They couldn't find a suitable part from any
Ford dealer or aftermarket service, so he set about trying to find
someone to fab it for him. Unbelievably, it took him several attempts to
find someone to agree to do the job, as they were worried about the
liability should the hose or connecter fail.

Jess