Re: Holley carb...1975

To: <WUZNTME2@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Holley carb...1975
From: "alfaki" <alfaki@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 03:44:25 -0500
I can't remember the number but Terry Tanner has a favorite and the p/n.  It
was very reasonable and I believe it was a 2bbl.  Unless you're doing
serious mods, this would probably be the way to go.  No sense in pouring gas
down the tubes.  As for the Tri-Ys, you may want to get them ceramic coated,
or wrap them.  The ceramic will look nice and the headers will last longer,
the wrap may insulate from heat better.
stephan