Re: A/C box relocation

To: jblair@exis.net, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A/C box relocation
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 00:13:22 EST
John,
The opening to the heater box is about 1 in lower than the A/C box opening.
There is also a 2 1/2 gap between them.   I gave up trying to put in Terrys
mod.  I couldn't get the A/C box low enough because of the xmission hump.
Also I couldn't figure out how to re-align the defroster and dash vents.
So,,, I got some 6 in wide aluminum tape from the local Pep Boys and
fashioned a duct to connect the two using the original mounts.

Marvin

In a message dated 3/18/00 12:59:29 PM Mountain Standard Time,