Re: Power Windows

To: <GLCurley@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Power Windows
From: "alfaki" <alfaki@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 19:38:02 -0500
Sounds like a great idea!  George, a moment I will never forget was when I
was talking to Terry about the windows and he mentioned NEVER to close the
window with the door up--you know, like when you get out of the car and then
realize you left the window open--or you could damage it.  I had to laugh.
Who in their right mind would design a car window like that??  Sorta like
the one about the lack of an interior lock switch.  Kinda makes ya wonder,
don't it?  Perhaps the Brick "team" should've started with something a
little simpler, like a Bricklin can opener.  On second thought, it probably
would've only opened empty cans, broke the second time you used it requiring
a costly modification,  and could only be safely operated in well lit rooms
or sunlight.  ;o)
stephan