Fw: Bricklin decals

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Bricklin decals
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 13:21:17 -0400

> >> 1).  Does anyone know the correct 'EXACT' location for the tire
> >> pressure and jacking instructions label location within the car?  I
> >> thought it is on top of the driver's seat hydraulic door area (while
> >> closed/not open facing the rear).  Which one goes left/right/up/down
etc.
======
Vin 1609's are on the inside of the hydraulic compartment door. When turned
around in the driver's seat, the jack label is lopsidedly glued to the
~right of center about 1/3 the way down from the top, partially overlapping
the reinforcement ridge. The original lines rubbed a hole in it where it
overlaps the ridge. The tire pressure chart is directly below the hydraulic
lines notch at the top flange. It's on crooked too.
======

> >> Also, is this the correct location for the jack to be installed on top
of
> >> the pump and lines?
======
Mine was loose, vertically in the well, but I added retainers to locate it
on the shelf of the well closest to the seat after the air door conversion.
======
> >> 2).  Where the 'fix-a-flat' Bricklin tire cans an option or standard
> >> equipment
======
I didn't receive one, and I've never seen one with a Bricklin label.
======
along with the 'Bricklin' interior door handle covers or a
> >> dealer item?  Any info on this trivia?
======
Mine came with door handle covers.

GM