New Bricklin Subscriber

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: New Bricklin Subscriber
From: MPS Video <mpsvideo@pionet.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 19:20:02 -0500
I'm a 50 year-old, retired Navy veteran, living in Iowa.

Ever since I test-drove my first Bricklin (Jim Earp Chrysler/Plymouth) ,
Omaha, NE, in 1975, I was in love! However, I was also too broke to fork
out the money to take it home.

Recently, I saw one in a parking lot in Des Moines, Iowa and my love-affair
was rekindled.

Now, that I've settled back down in Iowa, I'm ready for my second childhood!

I'd greatly appreciate any and all info available on the Bricklin
SV-1...tech tips, collecting how to's....available parts and vehicles for
sale, web sites, etc.,

Thanks

Mike Miller
Coon Rapids, IA 50058