Floor pan question

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Floor pan question
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 14:49:21 -0400
I finally am making so headway with 887.  I just got the main reinforcement
plate glued and rivited to the floor pan.  I know that there were 6 rivits
on each side.  But I didn't draw a diag. as to weither there were any
rivits on the transmission hump attaching the reinforcement plate.

I see some holes on the xmission hump near the emergency brake both on the
flat
top, and on the sides that look like they may have had rivits.

Anyone got the carpet out of their car, and can look for me.

TIA

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1109)
71 Saab Sonett III (71500840)    75 Bricklin SV1 (0887)    77 Spitfire

Morgan: www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin: www.bricklin.org