To all Canadian members

To: "bricklin@autox.team.net" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: To all Canadian members
From: Serge <serge.ber@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 07:25:50 -0400
Im doing my own survey .Would like to see how many Bricklin in Canada
....I would like to have a Bricklin meet in the future , so if
interested please leave me a short messages when would it be good time
for you and what sort of things you would like to see at this meet !
example ..Judging ,game ,poker runs ect...please send me what province
your from  so I can find the best place so we can all meet..Lets have
fun....Thanks for your reply Serge Berube Vin
1733