Tremec Transmission

To: "'Bricklin'" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Tremec Transmission
From: "Olenick, Jamison" <Olenick@ssims.nci.nih.gov>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 07:17:38 -0500
Hello Everyone,
   After some excelent Technical Advice from John Elle I have decided to pursue
a 727 to T-5 conversion.  His advice is to get a AMC donor car (77 or later)
with a T-4/T-5 and then to get a Mustang T-5 transmission.
   I have the opportunity to obtain a Tremec transmission from a Mustang.
   I need to know if the bolt pattern on the Tremec (for mustang) is the same as
the bolt pattern on the Borg-Warner T-5???  Or is it a different pattern (making
more sense because I believe that you need a new bellhousing to install a Tremec
into a T-5 equipped mustang)?
   Thanks.

                                                Jamie