Re: Interesting story

To: DOUG T VENNER <DMC12@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting story
From: Jonathan Garruba <jgarru01@kepler.poly.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 01:20:58 -0500 (EST)
I own a brick, but have recently had the experience of driving a delorean.
(I met somebody driving a delorean last weekend and we test drove each
others cars)

Delorean: much smoother quieter ride!!! no rattle or creaks. no air
ruching noises. the whole car just felt tighter. but lacking power. it
seemed very sluggish compared to my brick. but I do love the feel of the
rear engine.(last car was a 911) Also it seemed a few inches lower than a
bricklin. more luxurious to.(i.e leather interior). More head room!! you
can see the the seedo and tack clearly.

Brick: much faster and louder. I like the dashboard layout much better,
the individual round gauges. the delorean had a more modern combined
dashboard. Bricks have more cargo space. the trunck on the delorean was
about 12" deep.

I liked the delorean ride characteristics much more. but It definately
convinced me that I will never buy a delorean. price wise its just not
worth it.