Interesting story

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting story
From: KTT <bubbaape@loop.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 17:38:39 -0800
I drove up to a mail box in Santa Monica at the 5th street branch and a
scroungy lookin guy walks exclaiming 'hey thats a Bricklin.' I said yes
it is, its a 74 (after he asked what year it was). I thought he was
going to say hey nice car but he instead started to insist that 'thats a
plastic car, a Delorean is stainless steel'. Thats just a plastic car, a
Delorean is a steel car. He stated this as he stumbled on down the
street. Remeber that he was dressed in shabby garb with unwashed hair
wiping his nose on his arm and wore beat up fingerless gloves. I thought
that arguing the point with him would be futile so I said adois and have
a nice day while he sneered at me as I drove away. (This is LA after
all, land of cretins in abundance.)

Moral of the story, shabby disturbed cretins are into Deloreans.
Relatively successful well adjusted folks are into Bricklins.

KTT

PS this is the only diparaging remark Ive ever had about mine or any
Bricklin Ive ever experienced.