Bricklin Raffle

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklin Raffle
From: Ppocdude@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 09:34:37 EST
BI Members

The raffle for #2303 took place yesterday.  A local News Anchor drew the
winning number.  The car was won by a fellow named Phil Fraley from
Bakersfield.  He is a member of the "Bakersfield Search and Rescue Volunteer
Group.  My Daughter and I attended in the hope of winning it back ;-(.  It
appears that the Bricklin brought in excess of  $7,500 for the charities.  The
car was shown on local TV, and when the winner was interviewed inside of the
car, the caption read "Won Corvette"  What can I say!!!!!!

I want to thank all of you that bought tickets.  Hopefully Mr. Fraley will
join the club.

I am working on my significant other.  Hopefully I will have that green
Bricklin soon.  She is being stubborn (lol).

Regards,

Mark T