West Coast resources for Bricklin repair/restoration

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: West Coast resources for Bricklin repair/restoration
From: "Kevin" <kevin_hand@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 22:01:38 -0800
Hello to All!

I am expecting to join the Bricklin owner family shortly...My major handicap
is that I am not today, a do it yourself person.  Any Bricklin that I
acquire will need a proven/trusted vendor to perform most of the work.

I live on the west coast (I'm sure you guessed that!) and do want to take
part in whatever blood, sweat, & tears are needed to get the car into shape
which is why I would prefer someone out here.

Does anybody have information to fit my request?

Thanks for any help you can give me...It will speed up my plans to join your
special family!

Sincerely,

Kevin Hand