foot baths.

To: Bricklin list <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: foot baths.
From: Jonathan Garruba <jgarru01@kepler.poly.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 20:37:00 -0500 (EST)
IT LEAKS!!!!!
Their was a moderate rain storm here in new york, it rained all day. THERE
WAS AN INCH OF WATER ON EACH FLOOR. it leaks from everywhere around the
doors, and the hatch! I imagine this is the first time my car has seen
rain in about 15 years. my precious unrusted floor boards are going to be
ruined. the carpet is a sponge. unfochunately for me as a poor student a
garage is not an option.  this car will be used daily and must stay
outside.
What are the worst leak points to watch out for? what is a good way to
seal them.

suggestions for carb manifold options??
I need a manual. the piece of sh*t 3 speed blows. suggestions for a
T-5 tranny?? what fits?? lightweight flywheel?

I have zero experience with american cars and parts. as all my previous
cars have been foreign. (911, Opel Gt, Datsun 240, TVR 2500M) So I have
know idea of what works well with what. I need Help.

Has anyone ever remote operated the doors? I am currently constructing a
digital circuit that will operate each door independently much like a
garage door. one press the door goes up until it reaches the top. another
press in goes down until it hits the bottom. if the button is pressed when
the door is moving up/down. it will stop and a second press will make it
continue in the opisite direction. The circuit will use standard outputs
of any generic car alarm/remote start module.
Would anyone be interested in somthing like this. I'm not sure what the
price would be, because I havent built on yet. I just designed the
schematics. probably in the range of about $50-$100.

thanks Jon

On Tue, 2 Feb 1999, John T. Blair wrote:
> Jon, welcome to the family.  I maintain a database of all Bricklins we know
> of and your car isn't it in.  Would you mind giving me your name, address
> phone #, who you bought the car from, for the database?

+++++++ Jon Garruba
        2 West Court
        Bethpage NY, 11714
        (516) 681-4721