Re: MY OBSERVATIONS.

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MY OBSERVATIONS.
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 18:05:25 -0500
At 11:42 PM 12/22/98 -0500, George J. Malaska wrote:

>  I started to express my views on this whole restriction of info on the
>website but it turned into a five page dissertation that I think is best
>saved as an article for the next issue of the Brickline(April 99) ....

>  I am amazed by all the responses to this issue! Why don't we get this many
>people to submit articles to the magazine? Maybe we should have a forum in
>each issue so that our non-electronic members can share in our discussions
>(there are more of them than there are of us). John, sound like an idea???

Sounds good to me George.  We need to print something to get the members
that are not on-line worked up and writting articles or commentaries.  I've
wanted some form of a "Letters to the Editor" page, but just haven't had
the material to get one started.

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

www.team.net/www/morgan        bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/bi