RESTRICTION OF INFO

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RESTRICTION OF INFO
From: <klineje@hq.navfac.navy.mil> (John E Kline)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 98 6:59:17 EST
I bought my Bricklin in 1975 and was one of the original members of BI.  BI
didn't do anything and I lost contact.  I read the posting by Greg Monfort
concerning restricting info to club members only.  Let me say this, my
intention is not to slam Greg or cause an argument on this forum.  I
dropped my car off with Terry Tanner to have him do a restoration.  During
our discussions I mentioned to Terry that I was looking for the info to
join the club and he said that he would give it to me.  Well after a
delightful time with Terry I left and forgot to get the info.  I will join
the club, but am not in favor with restricting info.  Lets face it. if we
just wanted a car to drive we would buy a Ford, Chevy, etc.  We are
interested in preserving the BRICKLIN.  Becoming a secret society is not
conducive to preservation.  John Kline