Fw: web page members only area

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: web page members only area
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 02:37:23 -0500
I'm glad you brought this up. I originally joined BL for tech info,
parts cross references, etc. as I imagine most of us have.

I finally got around to loading the roster and was surprised at some
of those who aren't BL members. I also didn't see the names of a
number of past posters, so I assume they just pop in only when they
need something. Of course, they could be BL members, but only a few
on the list have a complete BL roster to verify who is / isn't.

I was sitting here pondering whether to be an a**hole about not
being so free with Bricklin specific info, in this case WRT to the
door
wiring schematic request.

AFAIK, there is no factory drawing, nor can I recall seeing one
published in the Brickline either. If someone has problems, they
either have to figure it out themselves or pay someone.

I like the idea of a members only area for this type of data. The
question is how much hassle / time / cost is involved in adding it
the site and keeping the data and PW's updated?

What about this mailing list? Seems it should be in there also since
this is where some of the info currently resides.

Happy Holidays,

GM