(no subject)

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: Randy Esposito <rpe@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 22:55:27 -0500
hi -
my name is Randy and I am in the process of purchasing my first Bricklin
and I would like some input. As experienced Bricklin owners some of you
out there can help. I will be looking at a couple in the upcoming weeks
and want to be able to ask intelligent questions, as well as knowing so
of their quarks. My father used to manage a Ford Engine rebuilding plant
and owned a gas/service station so I worked my way through school there
and working on cars (specifically fords, ie:351ci) comes naturally.
More specifically one of the cars I'm looking at has what the owner said
is a 'slight' seperation in the fiberglass roof panels. Anyone heard of
this? Is it big trouble?
Any info on that or what kinds of things I should look for/at or ask
about I would greatly appreciate. Thanks in advance...
--Randy