Brick #2389 totaled

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Brick #2389 totaled
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 13:32:19 -0500
For the FL. guys.  I can't remember if I put the word out to everyone or
not.  Back in Aug. 98, Charles Harrilal's Brick #2389 was totaled.  Last time
I talked to him it was in a junk yard around Hobe Sound, FL.

At one time he was thinking about fixing it up, but then I guess decided
against it.  I know I sent email to Scott Garfinkle about checking it out.
I never heard back from him.

Anyone is in the Maimi area (actually I think the car is some 90 mi. North of
Maimi) and wants to check it out?  I believe the junk yard started with a
"S".  I cant find my notes on it.  But you could probably start with your
closes junk yard and ask them to put out a request for Bricklin.  The yard
that has the car, should come back.

I don't know how salvagable the car is or how much damage there really is.
But
it might be a good parts car.  I know Charles had put a good bit of money into
fixing it up and lost his shirt on the insurance settlement and got discusted.

John

                #2389   561-545-9580            Harrilal        Charles
        Hobe Sound      FL              Us
charlesh@gate.net       N       N       N       N
                        00031BX5SOO2389   -  Totaled 8/98

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V