Searching 4 Wiring harness connectors

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: Searching 4 Wiring harness connectors
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 13:10:02 -0500
While my current quest is NOT LBC/Morgan/, I figured I check with the various
groups and see if anyone else has found and sites/companies that make/sell
wiring harness wire and connectors for "American" cars - particularly from
the 70s.

I'm looking for connectors and wire incase I have to rebuild the wiring
harness or any part of it for my Bricklin.  (Yes I realize it is NOT
"American" it was actually built in Canada - but that's a hole nother story.)

But, I've been searching the web, check out SOL's monster list, etc., for
places that sell these items to no real avail.  The only company I've found
that sells harnesses anything like this is Rhode Island Wiring.  I have one
of their catalogues that is probably about 8 to 10 years old, but it only
shows harnesses.  (Guess I really should try and get a new one.)

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

www.team.net/www/morgan        bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/bi