Re: Sealing air lines

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sealing air lines
From: GodlyKrew@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 20:57:53 EST
Scott,

While trying to get my factory hydraulics working, i found a great selection
of tubing at HomeBase.  You could also try Home Depot.  If I understand
correctly, you can use this tubing for air doors too.  I used it when I had a
12 volt air compressor and air tank set up as a temporary air door system.

Maybe it would be okay to use steel brake lines instead of regular tubing,
provided you dont bend it enough to spring a leak.

Riley Marquis
VIN 1758