Re: Sealing air lines

To: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>, <Isensee@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Sealing air lines
From: Paul Robichaud <galcomp@ma.ultranet.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 17:06:59 -0500 (EST)
        No I did not get a ferrule for plastic tubing.  I don't even know
what it is never mind.  THe tubing and connectors are used in air neumatic
printing machines.  I had never seen them before.  They work perfectly.
Unscrew the current connector.  Screw in the bayonet connector and press the
tubing onto the bayonet.  I have NEVER had one blow off.  I've even tried to
take the hose off after and had to cut it off.  This works perfectly.  AND I
HAVE NO LEAKS.

        Paul