Bricklin 1758 coolant boiling

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklin 1758 coolant boiling
From: GodlyKrew@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 01:43:06 -0400 (EDT)
>From the moment I started driving Bricklin #1758, I got attention.  Some just
stared at it, trying to figure out what it was.  Others said "nice car".
 others mistakenly thought it was a pantera or delorean.  It turns out that
the coolant boils in the radiator, but the engine does not overheat.  Wasnt
there some sort of gasket or seal I was supposed to remove?  If anybody out
there can give me a detailed decription of its location and or a photo, lemme
know.  Also, I have decided on a dash upgrade for the bricklin, but will keep
the old parts in case it needs to be modified back to stock condition.  I
will be putting in a digital display from a 1988 blazer and the a/c
controller box (also digital) from a 1991 3000GT.  The new display will hold
all the guages and leave the area with the four guages to the right free so i
can put in the stereo and a/c controller box in its place.  These items from
the blazer and 3000GT dont need a computer module, do they?  Also, what about
relocating the door switches to the roof T-section and installing lights for
the doors, hood and trunk?  are these possible?  how about installing power
windows?

Thanks,
Riley Marquis III
Jpeg available soon...