RE: Bricklin in the movies ...

To: "Roger" <BearChaser@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: RE: Bricklin in the movies ...
From: "GREGORY MONFORT" <WINGRACER@classic.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 97 02:47:50 UT
Hi All,

FYI, Blockbuster has a master reference at 1-800-800-6767. They can tell you
what's on video and what store in your area (assuming of course you have
Blockbuster), if any, rents it. "Demon Seed" is available here in Hotlanta.

GM

The name of the motion picture was, "Demon Seed", a picture which
came out in the late 1970's or early 80's.  I watched it on HBO years ago.
The
car used was a White Bricklin SV-1, and I have often wondered as to the
whereabouts of that car today.  I am also curious as to if the movie mentioned
still exists, or is available for rental.