Re: Brick - front end question

To: RMoore2208@aol.com, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brick - front end question
From: Gudwrnch@aol.com (by way of "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>)
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 1997 18:39:53 -0400
Funny you should ask bout a sound like that!
I had a 78 corvette come in with the same problem, just a week ago. When the
customer first noticed the problem, it would only make the noise once. When
the problem worsened, it would make the nooise every time the steering was
turned all the way to lock.
On this particular vehicle, it was (as John allready guessed) controll arm
bushings.
To properly diagnose your problem, open the hood and have someone watch the
controll arms while the wheel is turned to lock, you should actually be able
to see the movement.

Let me know how it works out, I will be interested in hearing about it.

Carl Paglini (#466/white/for sale)