Your Opinions

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Your Opinions
From: "Michael V. Mitchell" <MichaelM@bcgsys.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 10:31:06 -0400
I would like to know if any of you would like to establish a regular
meeting on the IRC. If enough respond, perhaps we could meet on a
monthly or semi-monthly basis to chat, compare notes, share information
and stories, etc. If you are interested (or not interested), please E-Mail
me. For those of you that are interested, please tell me what day and
time period would be best for you, and the frequency you would like to
meet. I'll collate the answers, and publish them.

** For those of you who are wondering, IRC stands Internet Relay Chat. It
is the Internet equivalent of an AOL chat room, or an electronic Internet
version of a CB Radio. People with similar interest create a "channel" to
facilitate open, real-time discussions. There are a variety of software
packages out there for use. Check out http://www.mirc.co.uk if you are
interested and don't currently have a copy of this type of software.