FW: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE 98 BRICKLIN MEET

To: bricklin
Subject: FW: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE 98 BRICKLIN MEET
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 00:08:53 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE bricklin@autox.team.net:    Non-member submission from [jimw14@juno.com
(Jim Wajda) (by way of "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>)]]

     Date: Tue, 05 Aug 1997 02:48:27 -0400
     From: jimw14@juno.com (Jim Wajda)
     Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE 98 BRICKLIN MEET

Hey guys,  here it is hot off the presses:

-----------

              BIG XXII

NORTH MEETS SOUTH
LEXINGTON, KENTUCKY
July 29th thru August 2nd.

Meet Directors

Lou Rastos                    Art Halloran
313 563-6201                517 835-6800

If You have ever wanted to attend a Bricklin meet; this is the year.
Lexington, Ky. is located within 400 miles or one days drive of over 900
Bricklins.  This not going to be an ordinary meet, this is the meet alot
of folks have been waiting for in terms of non stop Bricklin excitement.
There will be lots of cars at this meet.

Whats on the agenda you may ask?

Drag racing with trophys for stock and modified and quickest reaction
time

A road ralley designed by the British Sports Car Club of Ky. It is a
great scenic road ralley that takes you through some great horse country.
 I would tell you the great destination but you will just have to find
out on your own.

Car Caravan on Thursday

Maintenance and car washing for our cars in an abandon BP gas station.

Car Corral for your Bricklin at the hotel

Car judging at a beautiful and historic site!  No it won't be a parking
lot.

Custom Bricklin wearables available for purchase.

Trailers welcome

Interested:

Call the Host Hotel now!

HOLIDAY INN LEXINGTON NORTH
1950 NEWTON PIKE
LEXINGTON, KY. 40511

Hey This is the largest Holidome i've ever seen.  Great location and a
great place to have the meet.  For those shopaholics; major mall twelve
minutes away.

CALL NOW
606 233-0512

Ask for special Bricklin rate of $79.95 per night.  You know this is a
discount of over 40% of their normal rates so your getting a bargain.

We will send you a packet of information once you register at the hotel.
If your not staying at the host Hotel call a meet director.