Brick. mailing list roster

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 1997 21:01:04 -0400
Hey gang,

   I've added several new people to the Bricklin mailing list roster, so
I figure it's time to send out a new one.  But before I do, I wanted to
give everyone a chance to get their names on it.  We have over 50 members
on the mailing list and about 31 that have sent me email requesting to be
put on the roster.

   If you have received a roster from me, you are on it.  The only way to
get a copy of the roster is to have your name on it.  It is sent out via
private email ONLY to those whose names are on it.

   Many of you have sent me your personal stats for my private records.
However, to get on the roster, you MUST send me another email requesting
to be put on the roster.

   Depending on the traffic I receive in the next 2 days, I hope to have
a new one out my the middle of the week.

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire