KYB Shocks

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: KYB Shocks
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 09:47:06 -0400 (EDT)
I noticed in the "rear things" message Greg mentioned Monroe shocks.  Gas
shocks are definitely the way to go and if anyone wants another option, I am
using KYB gas shocks, which is the highest performance I could find.  Also to
fit Mustang, that is the key.  The numbers are KG 4517 front and KG 5517
rear, but again check for Mustang.  I took these shocks down to Terry
Tanner's shop and we compared them against the stock shock and they came out
pretty close.  He said some shocks are too long or short and can cause
serious damage to the car so be careful whatever you put on.  They should be
painted semi gloss black if you are interested in originality.  By the way, I
got them about a year ago mail order from Burlington Foreign Car Parts
800-343-3033.
-George Curley