Re: KYB Shocks

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: KYB Shocks
From: marvin_may@dlr.disney.com
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 97 08:13:26 -0800
     KYB actually has a listing for Bricklin and you're right, the numbers
     are 4517 and 5517.  I got a set at a local off road supply.  The only
     difference I can tell from the originial are the stems are longer on
     the rear shocks.  I don't know how they perform as the car is still
     very much disassembled.

     Marvin May
     VIN 1343