O.K., How do I......

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: O.K., How do I......
From: Dave Farbacher <igster@nauticom.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 18:02:47 -0400
Hey All,

Well, the weather is finally warming up here in Pittsburgh.  So
therefore it's time for Bricklin work.  The completed frame, drive
train, motor, etc. is now outside and covered and the body is ready for
work.

I got the roof and the "A" pillar covers off with little or no
resistance and was surprised to see a pretty good amount of metal
(whew).  From here I want to get the rear quarters and the floor out so
the cage can be sandblasted, welded, etc.

One of the rear quarters has separated itself from just about all the
adhesive holding in place.  The other is held in place tighter than
a...well you all get the picture.

The question becomes, is there any good way to get the other rear
quarter separated from the floor and rear fascia without damage? (Oh, I
forgot to mention, both rear quarters are crack / warp free).  Is there
possibly something to soften the adhesive (and not the panel), or is
this going to be a sharp chisel and alot of time and luck.

Thanks, dave