New User on list - Brick for sale

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: New User on list - Brick for sale
From: Ron Auger <ron.auger@isc-br.isc-br.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 97 17:44 EDT
Hi,

I've just recently subscribed to this list although I've been a BI member
for two years and owner of #1637 for five years. I purchased my car from Joe
Dilorenzo in June of 1992. The car was orange acrylic with patches of bondo
and primer around the front fenders and headlight covers. I immediatly had
the car painted black by a supposedly reputable paint shop. Unfortunately, I
was ignorant of the existance of BI and the advice I could have received.
Now I have chipping, cracking, spider-webbing, and my hood has taken on a
new shape. I've heard Terry has new fiberglass body panels; I think there
may even be complete acrylic body sets available out there. I would like to
hear if anyone has another suggestion and can inform me of the requisit
skill/time/money/tools needed to do it.

-   -   -   -   -

I got a call this weekend from someone that met me at Ed Dukawicz's
get-together at Sunken Meadows Long Island in 1995. He asked me if I knew of
anyone that might want to buy a Brick. I told him I would post it here.

Denis Caruana (516) 929-3634  P.O.Box 894, Wading River, NY  11792-0894
For Sale Brick #1568 painted black (originally white), air doors, new
exhaust, ne brakes, new interior and seats. Has 42,000 original miles. Denis
is 3rd owner (8years) and he knows the first two owners. Runs great but no
longer of the space or tie. Asking $7,000.

                                                Ron Auger
                                                Staff Software Engineer
(V-mail)   800-338-0775                         203-882-4373 (office)
(E-mail)   ron.auger@mail.spk.olivetti.com      203-783-1520 (fax)
(C-mail)   Ron Auger CMLA                       800-516-2597 (bpr)

"Eschew  Obfuscation"