RE: '75 Bricklin

To: "'Pugsracer@aol.com'" <Pugsracer@aol.com>
Subject: RE: '75 Bricklin
From: "Olenick, Jamison" <Olenick@ssims.nci.nih.gov>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 11:13:10 -0500
Hey Pugs,
   Glad to hear that i am not the only one.
   My brick has 40K miles but has been sitting for 8-9 years.  I have to
begin to fix and rebuild everything possible to be able to get it onto the
road.
   I also had to replace the water pump, radiator, etc (not to mention
using the Marvels Mystery Oil trick to free the seized motor)(which is
running really well right now).  I bought a carb from a 85 mustang 5.0 (yet
to go on) I still have to buy the master cyllinder and the power brake
booster.  My brakes seem to be in good shape otherwise.  Do you think that
is possible?  All of the hoses on the car are in good shape (considering
the time spent sitting)
   What other problems might i encounter.?
   I have been working on the car for the last two summers and have gotten
a little discouraged when i would work on it when i would find problem
after problem.  Now that i have found all of you bricklin owners out there
i am really excited about getting mine on the road.  I am really motivated
right now and as soon as it gets a little warmer i will be doing some
work.
   I can't wait!!

                                                Jamie