'75 Bricklin

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: '75 Bricklin
From: Dave Cairns <dexin@idirect.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 1997 15:15:33 -0500
Ok people I have found a '75 Bricklin for Sale near me.. (funny how I
was looking all over North Amarica and found one 20 min from my house..)
And I would like to know what you fellows would pay for it.. It's a 75
and both of the door skins are off.. (there but hanging my the mirrors)
And the seats are trashed.. Apprently it still runs but has not had the
doors converted over to air.. It's Safty Green.. And Well it's in really
bad shape.. Well tell me what you think.. (I don't know the VIN
number..)
--

      /\  /\   / (___,,,}_--=         Dave Cairns                     )
     ) /^\) ^\/ _)        =__         Georgetown Ontario Canada        )
     )   /^\/   _)          (_        dexin@idirect.com                )
 /\  )/\/ ||  | )_)            (_     dcairns@bigfoot.com             )