Re: '75 Bricklin

To: dexin@idirect.com
Subject: Re: '75 Bricklin
From: Pugsracer@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 10:51:57 -0500 (EST)
Dave
I forgot to mention that the air door conversion is about 900. New tires are
500 etc. My Brick only has 6000 miles on it but had sat for years in a garage
at our farm. I spent ( besides the above) alot on Misc items hoses belts
water pump brake rebuild all around. ( the brake cylinders will need to be
replaced or at the least rebuilt. I needed a new master due to pitting but
was able to rebuild the wheel cylinders) So i agree that 2000 is more the
price that is reasonable for a car that you are going to spend alot of money
on immediately