bmcu

[Bmcu] GT6 spotted

To: bmcu <bmcu@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Bmcu] GT6 spotted
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 19:48:53 -0700
** Check out http://britishmotorclub.org  **

While Jim Stover and I were dragging yet another decrepit Triumph
carcass from the shop to the house, I spotted a Triumph GT6.  Looked
fairly straight and complete, chrome overriders on the bumpers, a
faded red Mark 2, or GT6+ as they were known in the States.

I didn't stop to take a closer look, maybe tomorrow.  It is sitting
in a lot on the southwest corner of Main Street and 39th South.

Of course, I'm working on getting rid of stuff, not trying to
collect even more!  But my first Triumph was a GT6, I do
like them.

mjb.
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html