bmcu

[Bmcu] Grantsville Car Show This Saturday Please Come

To: Bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: [Bmcu] Grantsville Car Show This Saturday Please Come
From: Jonathan Wright <jon.wright.lbc@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 15:04:46 -0700
** Check out http://britishmotorclub.org  **

Hey guys this Saturday is the Grantsville car show and Poker Run. It should
be a great time. The car show will be at the high school in Grantsville in
the parking lot. Those who want to participate in the poker run should be at
the high school between 9:00am and 9:45. The poker run will be about 35
minutes of driving total. The last stop on the poker run is at miller motor
sports park. The folks at Miller offered to give a short private tour of
some of their collection in the museum. This should be awesome! They have
some amazing cars with incredible race history. including an original Shelby
Daytona Coupe and Ford GT40. The tour will start at 10:20. They would like
us back to the high school by 11 to park and get ready for the car show.
There will be somebody there to show us where to park. The awards will be
given at 3:00pm and the show will end around 4:00pm. I'm told they have some
pretty awesome awards like polished piston trophy clocks and really neat
dash plaques. There will also be a raffle with some great prizes as well.
The weather should be good so get your little british car out of the garage
and have a blast this Saturday. In years past they have had over 200 cars,
lets try and get a good group together.

I was thinking we could meet in salt lake and drive down to grantsville
together. if anybody wants to just meet us there thats fine too. its about a
35 minute drive from salt lake to grantsville. So we should meet around
8:20. How about the north east corner of the lowes parking lot off 1300s
near I15? any objections? Please let me know if you have any questions or
ideas on how to coordinate this better. this is my first sponsored event for
the club so help me not feel like a failure and SHOW UP!

Jonathan Wright
801-616-6730
Bmcu@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html