Re: WRG with the new automated timing and scoring system

To: smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: WRG with the new automated timing and scoring system
From: james creasy <jcreasy@perforce.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 14:57:59 -0700
this is one of the weak points of the new system, it does not find cars
out of the current run group.

when i last chaired, it was a big problem as a car comes the line,
doesnt show up in the current group and since we have no method for
dealing with this, would just sit there.

if we have one, we should have the procedure written down somewhere in
the guidelines robin made for us.

james
OSP - Often Smoking Porsches