Re: WRG with the new automated timing and scoring system

To: rex_tener@yahoo.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: WRG with the new automated timing and scoring system
From: smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 17:41:09 -0400
<<  In the old days if you ran in the wrong run group you would just write
"WRG" at the top of your timing card. How do you mark our entry as "WRG" with
the new automated timing and scoring system? Or does it automatically figure
that out when you present a car at the line whose class is in another rung
group? >>

The last time I announced, it did not appear that the computer knew when
someone was WRG.

Charlie

All on demand. Always Free.