Re: Fwd: AirAlert - Spare the Air Sunday July 23

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: AirAlert - Spare the Air Sunday July 23
From: "Viet-Tam Luu" <viettamluu@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 13:08:05 -0700
It follows therefore that I'll be very green by blasting around the
track this Friday, burning a half-gallon of gas every minute--the more
hazardous the activity, the more environmentally-friendly it is. Time
to get even greener and take up base jumping...  :-)

--
Viet-Tam Luu (a.k.a. "Tam")
SFR-SCCA Solo2 #149 T1-CS, #149 EM