Re: What a great Father's Day!!!

To: Sterling McLane <semclane@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: What a great Father's Day!!!
From: <barry.chafin@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 20:38:41 -0700 (PDT)
Sterling,

Thanks for bidding and congratulations on the wins (that's three for three on
18-JUN-2006, huh?).

I'm taking payments for the silent auction items and will consolidate it with
other proceeds and make one check to the UCSF Chesler Neuroblastoma Research
Fund on the Event's behalf  for the entire $1760.00.

I'll send you a separate e-mail with my address and the total amount you owe.
You can respond with your address.  Your check and goods should cross in the
mail.

Thanks again,

Barry

"... I
see on Barry's site that I won both of the Track Day auctions - Whoo
Hooo!!!    Haven't done one since last November so I'm chomping at
the bit.

Barry: Please let us know how to settle up on our bids and claim our
items. "